Note: Bookings for Zim Parks lodges are made through their website www.zimparks.org
|Gonarezhou NP||Overnight use||Visitors||Locals|
|Mabalauta||Camping per site/night||US$50||US$30|
|Exclusive Campsites/per site||US$90||US$45|
|Platform / Site||US$90||US$45|
|Swimuwini||Lodge 1 bedroom / 2 beds||US$86||US$50|
|Lodge 2 bedroom / 4 beds||US$115||US$75|
|Trichellia 4 beds||US$143||US$100|
|Chipinda Pools||Standard Campsite per site/night||US$50||US$30|
|Undeveloped Campsite per site/night||US$90||US$45|
|Tented Camps 2 beds||US$115||US$70|
|Tented Camps 4 beds||US$138||US$90|
|Extra stretcher beds per night||US$11||US$10|
a) These fees are for overnight stay in the lodges, chalets, cottages, camping and picnic facilities.
b) Firewood is provided upon payment of gazetted rates/bundle
c) Guests who make bookings and occupy Parks accommodation for seven consecutive nights are entitled to 10% DISCOUNT of the total bill. Accommodation fees are inclusive of 2% tourism levy and 15%VAT for locals foreigners.
d) Camping and picnic fees are charged per site unless otherwise specified. All ordinary sites take a maximum of 6 people and 2 vehicles, Exclusive and undeveloped sites maximum of 12 people and 3 vehicles.
e) All children (6-12 Years) shall pay special rates for camping 50% of the adult fee.
f) Educational tours groups shall pay 50% on camping fees
g) Accommodation shall be charged per lodge per night, unless otherwise indicated
Accommodation Fees per Park and Facility
• Accommodation rates will range between the low season and the peak season rate from 10%-100% of off peak rates.
• Ordinary Camping is charged per site rate for maximum of 3 people whilst most exclusive sites are charged for 6 people with extras paying on arrival at the camp.
• Ordinary sites- maximum of 6 people/site
• Exclusive Sites- Maximum of 12 people/site
• All accommodated clients to pay conservation fees in advance.
Rates correct at time of publishing